We are super excited to let you know that we are now stocking and selling Who Gives A Crap toilet paper and tissues!
Message us for details, pricing and orders. All shop items will also soon be available online via our soon-to-be shop!
We want to give a massive shout out to our amazing friends at Rotary Club of Balwyn Inc. and Camberwell Sunday Market! We are thrilled to have been given four stalls this year and hope to raise loads of money for our work in Cambodia!
Dates are 5th March, 7th May, 17th September and 10th December.
The May stall will be ? BOOKS ? and the others general treasure!
Happy days Xxx
Here’s 5 ways you can feel good and maximise your happiness by giving back, based on research summarised in the book Science of Giving: An Experimental Approach to the Study of Charity.
1. Give to a specific project – we have LOTS to choose from!
2. Give smaller amounts more frequently – like $3 a week for Coffee Club to build houses or $1.50 a week for our mothers and babies “First 1000 Days” program.
3. Give with no strings attached – easy! We are open and transparent so you won’t need strings!
4. Give when you know exactly who your donation will help – we spend EVERY CENT exactly where it was donated to be used.
5. Give publicly, don’t hide it – be loud and proud! Others will follow!